Saturday, April 4, 2009

It Was Bound to Happen

Rachael (2 years), Joey (7 years), Matthew (13 years)
After years of Poke Mon, Transformers, Knights and Dragons it has been so much fun to have baby dolls and 'pretties' (necklaces, bracelets and tiaras) around the house. Rachael loves her babies and I love when she makes her brothers hug and rock them.
But..., one girl surrounded by 5 boys, I suppose it was inevitable. The other day I walked into Rachael's room and I found her playing dinosaurs with her brothers, Noooo! I know, I know, there's no such thing as boy and girl toys... Whatever!
I guess it's okay for her to play with their old toys, but I still better be able to play babies and dress-up with my long awaited GIRL.



2 comments:

  1. That is funny! My girls all played with dinosaurs and we dont have any boys. Kaitlin plays dinosaurs going to the mall to buy new clothes. I remember one time one of your boys telling her that is NOT how you play with dinosaurs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet! Your boys are going to make such good dads some day (in the far distant future, of course.)

    ReplyDelete